We build splendid technology and need someone to test how good we are
- Review the designs of systems and features to ensure test-ability
- Develop highly structured and scalable automated tests
- Execute Manual and Automated test suites, raise defect reports and manage re-testing, using tools such Selenium or equivalent
- Develop, document, monitor & improve testing process
- Assist in building and enhancing processes and strategy associated with automation
- Task status reporting
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams, inspire them to write higher quality software
- Recommend new QA methodologies and QA tools to improve product efficiency, stability and performance
- 2-3 years of manual testing work experience for a web or mobile-based product.
- Strong Test Design skills
- Work experience in Web Services (API ) testing - Test Functional & Performance
- Proficient using tools like (Postman, Rest Client), Selenium, JMeter
- Good Understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) and its working knowledge
- Basic understanding of database testing
- Understanding of the following languages : Java/JS/PHP/C/C#/C++
- Excellent communication as well as documentation skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently and contribute to the collaborative efforts of the team
- Good Understanding of a version control software
- Extensive experience on enterprise web product testing, Mobile App testing, Security Testing
- Experience in White Box Testing, Black Box testing & Regression Testing
- Experience in Test planning & formulating Test strategy Develop, create, maintain and execute manual test cases and automated test scripts
- UI/UX Expertise
- Experience in Automation testing preferred
You can be a part of the team that is building the best Fintech products in the town
- Should have experience on Java 1.8
- Very strong experience on Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, AOP, Security and Integration)
- Experience with RESTful web services using JSON. Strong Understating on JSON and XML.
- Experience in writing unit test cases using Junit.
- Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms, Multithreading, Object Oriented Programming.
- 4+ Yrs of core software product development experience in SaaS Product.
- Owned one or more functional modules/product and are responsible for the product specification for the deployment of these modules.
- Have hands-on experience in setting up, configuring and tuning - Apache, Tomcat & MySQL.
- Expertise in writing cyber-attack safe code and are experienced in application security programming.
- Experience in front-end development using ExtJS or Backbone, AngularJS etc.,
- Experience with any cloud platform.
- Experience in BFSI domain is a plus.
- Experience on development tools like Eclipse, STS, Intellij IDEA.
Good to Have:
- Gained a deep understanding of personal finance domain capital market, retail banking and insurance domain.
- Experience in Micro Service Architecture is a plus.
- Experience with Continuous integration systems like Jenkins, and build tools like Maven, version control tools like Git
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development.
- Good to have experience with Docker based Micro service deployment.
- Strong knowledge of OO concepts and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of core Java and J2EE (Java version 8)
- Strong knowledge of service-oriented architecture and web service standards (REST, SOAP)
- Maven, Jenkins
- Spring Framework
- Working knowledge of database design and SQL (MySql, MongoDB)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Comfortable in a SCRUM and Agile environment
- Understanding of Proper Code Testing (TDD/Unit Testing/Mocks)
- GitHub (Git Flow)
- Persistence frameworks (JPA, Hibernate, SpringData)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Financial/Accounting Application
- Versant in Design Patterns
- Familiarity with OWASP and secure web development
- Prior experience with cloud/enterprise application
If you think you are creative, let's check it out
As a UI/UX Designer, your role will be to formulate user flows and create prototypes for implementing user interactions which include data visualizations and planning tools involving interfaces that span across web apps, mobile apps and desktop apps. You will additionally be responsible for providing designs and managing all the design assets within the team. You will contribute to designing the Information architecture as part of a cross-functional team which includes product managers, software architects and you as the Designer.
- Lots of product love and dedication to shipping a quality product with a keen eye and a lot of attention to detail
- Experience of working as a UX/ UI designer for at least 2 years
- Understand the importance of seamlessly communicating important information
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Invision/Studio or any such tools
- Knowledge of UI patterns and web and mobile layouts
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to take complete ownership of your work and respect timelines
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, keep feedback loops short, and deliver on time
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Strong portfolio to support his/her work (Need to see Digital Portfolio for the same)
We roll out web apps at the speed of light. Can you do that too?
- Design, develop and maintain web based e-Commerce portal using PHP
- Program web pages in PHP
- Co-ordinate with on-site team, graphics designer to provide development support, portal administrative support, development support for change, incident or service requests
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Perform unit testing, functional testing of the portal
- Provide timelines for fixing issues that are identified during testing
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Familiarity with Zend Framework, Memcache, SVN, SOAP, and XMLRPC
- Software development experience with any 2 PHP MVC based framework such as Zend/ CakePHP/ Symfony/ CodeIgniter/ Laravel
- MySQL 5+
- MySQL Tools (Toad, SQL Workbench etc.)
- Java Script, AJAX /
- Working experience with CMS tool like Joomla / Drupal / Wordpress / Moodle
- Experience with any 2 E-Commerce platforms like Magento, ZenCart, PrestaShop, OpenCart, OS commerce
- Hands-on experience with managing and maintaining LAMP(Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP, PhpMyAdmin, CPanel, SSL certificates, SSH) stack environments
- Cross-browser / Cross-platform compatibility knowledge
- Capable of working independently on tasks based upon organizational goals.
- Excellent trouble shooting / problem solving and decision making
- Quick learner, detail oriented and able to meet the deadlines
- Very good in oral and written communication
- Creative personality, positive energy, readiness to take responsibility and accountability
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices and implementations
- Knowledge on Cloud development using Amazon Web Services (AWS) Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 and GOOGLE APIs i.e. MWS
- Experience in building REST API's
- Experience with Paypal API Integration
- Working knowledge of Source Code Repository E.g. SVN / GIT
- Mobile web development experience is a plus
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer
JS technologies are evolving fast and we need people who can learn at the same speed
- Responsible for Integration with server APIs, working with React / Bootstrap / responsive UI, developing common UI components and inline code documentation
- Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen our development team
- Work closely with the PM and designers to deliver high quality features
- Work closely with the backend engineers to understand the system and build for scale
- Participate in code reviews, automated and functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process
- Use and promote standard good coding practices
- Fully participate in a scrum-based, agile development team
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Expertise in building Single Page Applications using Angular v4+
- Ability to build large-scale Front-end websites and design systems that are performing and loosely coupled
- Understanding how back-end applications work.
- Good knowledge of how to build high-performance, highly scalable technology platforms
- Proficient with source control systems such as Git
- Excellent written and oral communication skills